INFINITY DRESS SPRUNG DANCE FLOOR
The Infinity Dress floor was created as the Naked Infinity floor,but covered by 1,5 mm wood layer on both sides. It is ideal for people who want a warm and comfortable environment. Keeping the technical characteristics of the shock-absorbing floor unchanged, it offers a clear aesthetic improvement.
The floor is produced in the following types of wood:
- Faded white oak.
If you wish to get more information, download our technical data sheet from this link: Infinity Dress Tech. Data Sheet
The floors can be with removable or permanent placement.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
Shock-absorbing floor in multilayer birch wood panels, covered with wood (oak, maple, ash) panel together with shock-absorbing support in elastomer blocks.
- Thickness = 2.0 cm;
- Dimensions = 150 cm x 75 cm (1.125 square meters);
- Joint = permanent assembly: “comb-joint ” system (patented), removable (“dovetail”);
- Fire resistance = Class Cfl-S1 (EN 13501-1);
- Assembly = using vinyl glue as per assembly instructions (permanent ),
by ” hook closure” system (removable);
Being natural wood panels, each panel has its own grain and color shade.
SHOCK ABSORBER SUPPORT
- Elastomer blocks (patented compound);
- Thickness = 1.8 cm;
- Size = 5cm x 5cm;
- Number of blocks per panel = 24;
- Fire reaction = Self-extinguishing.
Infinity Dress complies with European standard EN 14904 in class A4.
20-year warranty certificate.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT OUR TEAM FOR FURTHER INFORMATION